Upcoming Hiking and Paddling Events
Upcoming Hikes and Preserve Tours
Please call the Lake County Water Authority at 352-324-6141 ext. 0 to register.
(Notice: No reservations will be taken more than 30 days in advance of event.)
TENTATIVE HIKES for 2017-2018 – MORE INFORMATION TO COME
- December 2, 2017 – Lake Norris Conservation Area Dog Walk
- January 20, 2018 – Flat Island Preserve Long Hike
- February 10, 2018 – Pre-Sweetheart Open House Hike at Wolfbranch Sink Preserve:
- March 10, 2018 – Flat Island Preserve Bat Hike (evening with S’mores)
- April 14, 2018 – Hidden Waters Preserve Fitness Hike
Double Run/Lake Harris Blueway Paddling Adventure • Sunday, November 18th, 9:00 am – Noon, Difficulty Level 2
Tucked away on Little Lake Harris is the Double Run Spring, where naturalists will lead paddlers to explore this hidden paradise and the wildlife that call this area home. Please call the Lake County Water Authority at 352-324-6141, ext. 0 to register. NOTE! – REGISTRATION FOR THIS PADDLING EVENT OPENS OCTOBER 18TH!!