- Irrigation is prohibited between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- During daylight saving time (second Sunday in March until the first Sunday in November) irrigation is limited to no more than two days per week on scheduled days.
- Residential irrigation is allowed on Wednesday and Saturday at addresses that end in an odd number or have no address.
- Residential irrigation is allowed on Thursday and Sunday at addresses that end in an even number.
- Nonresidential irrigation is allowed on Tuesday and Friday.
While about 70 percent of the Earth’s surface is water-covered, only about 1 percent is readily available for public use, agriculture, plants and animals. Water conservation is an important part of ensuring the sustainability of Florida’s water supply; watering restrictions, expanded use of reclaimed water and the use of water-efficient appliances are ways the district works to encourage conservation.
THIS WEB POSTING WAS COPIED FROM THE ST JOHNS RIVER WATER MANAGEMENT DISTRICT WEB SITE: For more details about watering restrictions, visit www.sjrwmd.com/wateringrestrictions.