|Time of year||Homes with odd numbered or no addresses||Homes with even numbered addresses||Nonresidential|
|Daylight saving time||Wednesday/Saturday||Thursday/Sunday||Tuesday/Friday|
|Eastern Standard Time||Saturday||Sunday||Tuesday|
- Daylight saving time: Second Sunday in March until the first Sunday in November
- Eastern Standard Time: First Sunday in November until the second Sunday in March
- An odd numbered address is one that ends in 1, 3, 5, 7 or 9.
- An even-numbered address is one that ends in 0, 2, 4, 6 or 8.
- Water only when needed and not between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Water for no more than one hour per zone.
- Restrictions apply to private wells and pumps, ground or surface water and water from public and private utilities.
- Some exceptions apply.